Sapphire is particularly appealing because it does not promise material wealth, global fame, or power. The main reason for its value is sapphire magical properties.
It is associated with spiritual purity, holiness, humility, and awe of the forces of heaven and space.
Sapphire is a type of mineral called corundum that comes in a variety of colors (only bright red corundum is called ruby). As a result, we most commonly see this stone as a transparent gem of a bright blue color.
They can, however, be pink, yellow, green, red-orange, violet, or colorless. For example, sapphires from the Urals and the United States are gray-blue, whereas Australian and African stones have dichroism: they are dark blue along the elongation of the crystals and green across.
Sapphire is the mascot gemstone of the 22nd lunar day, which represents rest, self-knowledge, and the introduction of light into all aspects of life.
This means that the sapphire gains the most strength on the seventh day after the full moon, and all rituals involving it will be more effective at that time.
Sapphire is one of the most beautiful and popular gemstones, known for its rich cornflower blue or gorgeous yellow color.
Sapphire magical properties and healing properties are the reason why it has been known in many countries since ancient times.
Colorless stones and corundums in unusual colors, such as lilac, blue, and green, can now be found in jewelry stores alongside common sapphires.
Everyone can find a gem that appeals to them. This gem is mined in the United States, Australia, India, China, Russia, and a number of other countries.
What Is Sapphire - Gemstone Facts and Information
The name "sapphire" is derived from the ancient Greek word "sappheiros". It is also related to an ancient Indian which is associated with Saturn.
As a result, the priests of Jupiter's temple wore cornflower-colored sapphire rings all the time. Priests in Judea, India, also adorned this gem with clothing.
Sapphires were inlaid with goblets in ancient times because people believed the stone could detect poison by changing its color. This gem was known as an antidote. People also thought he could calm God's anger because sapphire is known to carry prayers to heaven.
Cleopatra's crown glowed with the precious mineral. People believed that sapphire's blue color and energy field calmed them down and relieved their excitement. It's no surprise that philosophers, scientists, and poets revered the stone as a talisman.
The strength of the mineral was used by ancient women to attract the attention of their lovers. Long ago, every girl who wished for a happy and long marriage wished for a sapphire ring as an engagement sign.
Mankind can now create synthetic sapphires. In the middle of the twentieth century, people synthesized such a stone for the first time in the United States. Since then, large-scale corundum extraction has taken place all over the world.
The main distinction between natural and artificial stones is the absence of natural inclusions, which can only be seen under a microscope.
Blue sapphire embodies Saturn's energy, bringing austerity, self-denial, and service to spiritual ideals. It is best suited to Capricorn and Aquarius.
In Capricorn, the dark blue stone emphasizes wisdom, modesty, and prudence. The sapphire of blue tones enhances humanity, spirituality, an eternal thirst for knowledge, loyalty, and service for the good of people in Aquarius.
It should be noted that Saturn is considered a pest planet, so sapphire talismans should be used with caution. People who wear dark sapphire jewelry for an extended period of time will become reticent, secretive, and selfish.
However, if Saturn is located favorably in the natal chart (horoscope) and has only harmonious aspects, the blue sapphire can be used to activate the sphere for which it is responsible in the person's horoscope.
This rule is most effective in professional situations. Yellow sapphire is recommended for those born under the fire signs of Aries, Sagittarius, and Leo. It will boost their energy potential and provide numerous opportunities in science, creativity, and global knowledge.
Pink sapphires, as well as colorless sapphires, are recommended for Cancer, Pisces, and Libra. They will improve intuition, foster deep feelings, and stimulate creativity.
Astrologers recommend that representatives of other signs wear sapphire jewelry and amulets if they want to improve their intellectual abilities, broaden their horizons, find balance, and walk confidently and calmly along the path of honor, truthfulness, and wisdom.
- Lithotherapists have used sapphire to treat eye disease since ancient times. They use the gem as an antidote to cure leprosy and other evil growths.
- Sapphire is beneficial in the treatment of insomnia, back pain, colds, bronchial asthma, heart disease, and even cancer.
- It has a beneficial effect on diabetes and kidney disease, as well as lowering blood pressure.
- Sapphire has a therapeutic effect on neuralgia, and epilepsy, and can help people who are prone to hysterics and psychoses.
Note: It is appropriate to wear sapphires around the neck with a gold frame. Keep in mind that a faulty stone can bring misfortune (cracks in the mineral indicate an imminent danger).
Sapphire is a magical stone that grants faithfulness and chastity:
- Sapphire enables you to identify your flaws (aggressive behavior, anger, recklessness, harshness) and work to improve your positive traits.
- The stone grants insight and the ability to distinguish between truth and lies. Sapphire guards against slander, treachery, and betrayal.
- As a talisman, Sapphire grants his master the ability to contemplate, develops clarity of thought, and assists him in finding a goal in his life, as well as overcoming all fears and depression. Uncertainty in people's lives provides decisiveness and courage.
- Sapphire increases a man's loyalty and prudence.
- It guards against fear and deception, enhances concentration and the purity of the soul, and cools passion. That is why his second name is "a stone of nuns"; it sparks creativity and promotes the awakening of extraordinary emotional vision and life perception.
- Sapphire clears thoughts, arouses a thirst for knowledge, and strengthens memory; it can pass energy through itself, purify it, and give it to a person. As a result, you can use it boldly in meditations or as a tool to help you overcome laziness.
- When you need clarity of thought on the 22nd lunar day, even a small sapphire crystal can help.
It has been used to ward off negative energies, calm the mind, strengthen intuition, and bring about spiritual clarity.
It was also said to protect the wearer from envy and infidelity.
Blue sapphire is one of the most powerful and fast-acting gemstones available. This gemstone, which is ruled by the mighty Lord Saturn, has the power to either prosper or destroy its wearer.
Before purchasing a sapphire, you should become acquainted with the sapphire magical properties. The mineral's energy should be in sync with the thoughts, feelings, and desires of the person who acquires it.
The stone strengthens a person's spirit, makes him resilient in the face of life's trials, and motivates him to achieve his goals. Sapphire encourages people to learn about the world and to grow in their intelligence.
There will be no area or sphere of life in which the sapphire owner will be uninterested. All knowledge is gradually assimilated and forms a harmonious and logical system in the mind.