When you visit the website https://joynumber.com/ (the "Website"), we may collect or you may supply personally identifiable information about yourself. This policy explains how we collect, use, retain, safeguard, and disclose that information.
“Member” means any person or entity that is registered with us to use the Services.
“Visitor” means any person who visits any part of our Website.
“You” and “Your” means, depending on the context, either a Member or a Visitor.
"The Website", "Our Website" , "The Platform", "Our Platform", "The Company", "JoyNumber" means https://joynumber.com/.
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our website. Anyone under the age of 18 is not permitted to disclose any information to or on the Website. We do not intentionally collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or any of its features, or register on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. We will erase personal information obtained or received from a child under the age of 18 if we discover it was collected or received without parental consent. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we have any information from or about a child under the age of 18.
We may collect a variety of information about you and others when you use or access any of our Website, as indicated below. This information can include, but is not limited to, information about you in a manner that allows us to identify you (your "personal data").
When you use or access one of our Platforms, we may ask you for information such as your name, email address, phone number, current, and previous mailing addresses, credit or debit card or PayPal account information, payment address, other financial account numbers, social security number or tax identification number, driver's license number or other government-issued identification, and so on. When engaging with our Platform, you may be asked for this information at different times, including when registering to use any of our services, making a purchase through our Platform, filling out a form or survey, or participating in a promotion through our Platform.
We may collect certain personal data through automated means when you use or access our Platform, including but not limited to your mobile phone number, unique device ID, device type, machine ID, advertising ID, geolocation information, computer and connection information, browser type, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), and other information. We may also collect any phone number from which you contact us or from which you make a call to another user using our Platforms calling function.
For operational reasons, such as quality assurance and to make certain services available to you, we may monitor or record your live telephone interactions with other users using the Platform.
We may also collect your name and email address from your friends who propose that you use our Platform when you use or access one of them. If we obtain this information about you in this manner, we will contact you to inform you that you have been suggested to us. We will remove your personal data if you do not reply to our outreach or if you request it.
We may also receive your name, address, phone number, and geolocation information from other third parties, such as identity verification suppliers, when you use or access certain of our Platform.
You may choose to supply us with information about a third party when you use or access our Platform, such as your friends' names and email addresses in connection with our "tell a friend" features.
We, like many other websites and mobile app operators, may include third-party ads, offerings, and other technologies (such as plugins, pixels, and cookies) in our Platform, allowing the third-party operators of such ads, offerings, and other technologies to collect usage, demographic, and other information (including personal data) about you and your online activities through your use of our Platform and across other websites and applications. Any information gathered by such integrated advertising offers, or other technologies on our Platforms is collected directly by such third parties for their own use and dissemination, pursuant to their own privacy rules.
We also collect any information you give to us or other users via our Platform, including information about you via letters, mail, and chats done via a Platform, as well as comments to our customer satisfaction surveys or customer care contacts. We also collect information from content you submit on our Platform in online reviews, comments, forums, or blogs.
We may use automatic data collection tools to gather some information about your equipment, browsing behaviors, and habits as you browse around and interact with our Website, including:
- Demographics. Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic statistics, location data, logs, and other communication data, as well as the resources you access and utilize.
- Your IP address, operating system, and browser type, as well as information about your computer and internet connection.
- Past experience with JoyNumber and its products and services.
We may keep or connect the information we gather automatically, which may include personal information, with personal information we acquire in other ways or receive from third parties. We may also obtain publicly accessible information about you through third-party data aggregators, such as material from newspapers, blogs, and commercial websites. We may combine this information with the personally identifiable information that we keep on file. Absent any request from us, we may also collect personally identifiable information that you willingly submit on the website. It enables us to enhance our Website and provide better and more tailored service, for example, by allowing us to:
- Estimate the magnitude of our audience and their usage habits.
- We'll save information about your choices so we can tailor our website to your specific interests.
- Increase the speed of your searches.
- When you return to our website, we will be able to recognize you.
We may use the following technologies to collect data automatically:
Flash Cookies that are created in a flash. Local stored objects (or Flash cookies) are used by some aspects of our Website to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not controlled by the same browser options as browser cookies. See for information on how to manage your Flash cookie privacy and security settings.
Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) are little electronic files that allow the Company to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Although we do not gather personal information automatically, we may link it to personal information about you that we obtain from other sources or that you supply to us.
We have no control over the tracking technologies used by these third parties or how they are utilized. You should contact the appropriate source directly if you have any queries about an advertising or other tailored material. See the NAI Consumer Opt Out for information on how to opt out of getting targeted advertising from a variety of sources.
We utilize any personal information that you supply to us or that we gather about you in the following ways:
- To introduce you to our website and its contents.
- We will use your personal information to provide you with the information, goods, or services that you have requested.
- To achieve any other goal for which you have provided it.
- To carry out our responsibilities and enforce our rights under any contracts we may have with you, including billing and collection.
- To keep you informed about changes to our Website, as well as any items or services we sell or supply via it.
- To enable you to engage with interactive elements on our website. Text alerts, push notifications, system alarm messages, customer support, and more are all part of this. You can opt-out of these services at any time.
- When you supply the information, we may characterize it in any way we see fit.
- With your permission, for any other reason.
We may also contact you about our own goods and services that we think you would be interested in. Please email us at email@example.com if you do not want us to utilize your information in this way.
We may use the information we receive from you to display adverts to the target audiences of our advertisers. Even though we do not reveal your personal information for these purposes without your knowledge, the advertiser may believe that you satisfy its target criteria if you click on or otherwise engage with an advertisement.
We have no restrictions on disclosing aggregated information about our users or information that does not identify any person.
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- To the contractors, service suppliers, and other third parties who help us run our company.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Website users is among the assets transferred, to a buyer or other successor.
- To achieve the goal for which you've provided it. If you give us an email address to utilize our Website's "email a friend" function, we will send the contents of that email as well as your email address to the recipients.
- For any other reason we tell you about when you give us your information.
- With your permission.
We may also share your personal information with the following third parties:
- To abide by any court order, legislation, or legal procedure, including any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or implement our other agreements, such as those relating to billing and collection.
- If we think that disclosing the information is necessary or appropriate to protect our, our customers, or others' rights, property, or safety. This includes sharing information with other businesses and organizations for the objectives of preventing fraud and lowering credit risk.
We make every effort to provide you with options when it comes to the personal information you supply to us. We've put in place measures to provide you with the following control over your data:
If you do not want your email address or other contact information to be used by the Company to promote our own or third-party products or services, you can opt out by unchecking the relevant box on the form on which we collect your data or by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. You may send us a reply email requesting to be removed from future email distributions if you have received a promotional email from us. This opt-out does not apply to data submitted to the Company as part of a service purchase or other transactions.
You can opt out by writing us at bernadette@BuildingBeautifulSouls.com if you don't want us to utilize the information we collect or that you submit to serve adverts based on our advertisers' target-audience choices. You must have your browser set to accept browser cookies in order for this opt-out to work.
We have no control over how third parties gather or utilize your information for the purpose of serving interest-based advertising. These third parties may, however, provide you the option of not having your information collected or used in this way. On the NAI's website, you can opt-out of getting targeted adverts from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI").
You may also email us at email@example.com to seek access to, modify, or remove any personal information you've supplied to us. If we feel the modification would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be erroneous, we may refuse to comply with the request.
If you remove your User Contributions from the Website, copies may remain available in cached and archived pages or may have been copied or retained by other Website users.
Please keep in mind that requests to change your information can take up to 30 days to process, and you may continue to receive messages from BuildingBeautifulSouls.com using the information you provided previously until your request becomes effective.
You may also opt-out of having your personally identifiable information obtained online used to send marketing or promotional messages at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or promotional communication you receive.
Users of our Website who are California residents are entitled to seek specific information about our sharing of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes under California Civil Code Section 1798.83. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to make such a request.
Because our servers and offices are based in the United States, your data may be moved to, stored, and processed there. While the United States' data protection, privacy, and other regulations may not be as thorough as those in your nation, we take several efforts to safeguard your privacy.
- You have some data protection rights if you live in the European Economic Area (EEA). JoyNumber.com tries to make it as easy as possible for you to correct, modify, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
- Please contact us if you want to know what Personal Data we have on you and if you want it deleted from our systems.
You have the following data protection rights in certain circumstances:
- You have the right to see, change, or remove the information we hold about you. You can view, amend, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly from your account settings area whenever feasible. If you are unable to complete these steps on your own, please contact us so that we can assist you.
- The right to be corrected. If your information is wrong or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected.
- The right to raise objections. You have the right to object to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- The right to impose limitations. You have the right to have the processing of your personal information restricted.
- Data portability is a legal right. You have the right to a copy of the information we hold on you in a format that is structured, machine-readable, and frequently used.
- The ability to revoke permission. If BuildingBeautifulSouls.com relies on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Please be aware that before responding to such inquiries, we may require you to verify your identity.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority regarding the way we collect and utilize your personal information. Please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area for additional information (EEA).
We've put in place safeguards to protect your personal information against loss and unauthorized access, use, modification, and disclosure.
You are also responsible for the safety and security of your data. You are responsible for keeping your password secure if we have provided you (or you have selected) one for access to specific portions of our Website. We ask that you do not reveal your password to anybody. Passwords for Members and Visitors accounts are hashed, which means we can't read them. We are also unable to resend lost passwords. Only instructions on how to reset them will be provided.
We strongly advise you to use caution while providing information in public sections of the Website, such as message boards. Any user of the Website can see the information you provide in public places.
Unfortunately, information transfer via the internet is not entirely secure. Despite our best efforts to secure your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you communicate to our Website. Personal information is transmitted at your own risk. We are not liable for any unauthorized use of the Website's privacy settings or security features.