Astrology is best utilized for planning purposes since astrologers believe there is no predetermination in the universe. Having a complete year at a glance, with all of the many planetary aspects, can assist you in planning your most important decisions and activities to ensure your success. This calendar is jam-packed with precise information, and it includes both days that are extraordinarily good and days that are less favorable. Don't miss out on learning about the most fortunate day of the year. By planning ahead, you may pick the perfect time for a first date, an engagement party, a wedding reception, an interview for a new post, the closing of a real estate transaction, defending your thesis, asking for a raise, starting a new career, and many other events in your life. Make the most of the most beautiful days of the year to carry out your most essential initiations using The Year Ahead 2022 calendar. More information may be found here.
Susan Miller's 13-month calendar (from January 2022 to January 2023) is beautifully illustrated with 14 original images by world-renowned artist Izak Zenou. It contains all of the major astrological aspects, including new moons and full moons, eclipses, and the positions of each planet, with explanations written in plain, easy-to-understand English so that the everyday person can plan for work, love, social gatherings, travel, and family affairs.Holidays from the United States and many other countries are also covered.
Susan Miller is an internationally known astrologer, author, columnist, publisher, entrepreneur, and TV personality who is best known for her popular website Astrology Zone which she started on December 14, 1995. This year, 2022, marks 26 years of her site being on the Internet. Her app-"Daily Horoscope Astrology Zone + More by Susan Miller"- is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, both as a free app and premium content app. Susan's Astrologyzone.com monthly forecasts run approximately 35,000 to 48,000, divided by the 12 signs. Her monthly reports are given to the reader on both the free and subscriber versions of her app, and of course, on her Internet site. Her readership is worldwide, as 48% of her readers reside in the US, and 52% are in the rest of the world. A full 43% of her readers are male, and 57% are female.
Susan is a monthly contributing editor under contract for six elegant international fashion magazines: Vogue Japan, W South Korea, Claudia Brazil, Amica Italy, SMODA Spain, and Vogue China. Her column is not syndicated, but instead, Susan tailors her content for each publication's readership. Susan has also authored 11 books. In 2019 Susan began a close relationship with Bloomingdale's, a high-fashion department store in the US, with a chance to have her own pop-up shop called Astrology Zone on the main floor of their flagship store at 59th Street and Lexington Avenue in Manhattan. Susan's shop was seen in January and February 2020 and offered a wide array of gift ideas by the sign for women, men, and children. Susan also created two-month pop-up shops in Bloomingdale's stores in Bergen County, NJ, Westfield Mall in Los Angeles, and the Union Square downtown store in San Francisco. Susan Miller is an accredited astrologer by the International Society for Astrological Research (ISAR). She lives in New York City and has two daughters, Christiane and Diana. Susan says her children are the light of her life.
COPYRIGHT_JN: Published on https://joynumber.com/the-year-ahead-2022-calendar/ by Georgia Ashcroft on 2022-04-08T17:02:46.387Z
- Susan has developed a blueprint for you to follow in order to make better life decisions and live your best life with joy and confidence. Susan's blueprint is much more than a calendar on which to enter your appointments.
- Susan's schedule is meticulously planned for each and every sign.Please see to Susan's monthly Astrology Zone prediction for your sign for further information on how the aspects will effect your particular sign.
- Overall, Susan offers 13 months of information about you, with the first of those months being January 2023 in your new calendar.
- Every word in the calendar was written by Susan in her own optimistic, positive, and easy-to-understand manner, which you can read about here.In addition to having more than 25 years of expertise, Susan is an accredited astrologer by the prestigious International Society of Astrological Research.
Aspects will also be appreciated by experienced astrologers since they will be reported on the dates when they occur, with accurate signs and degrees specified.
- Moon phases, including new moons and full moons, are enumerated and discussed.Included are forecasts for the year's four eclipses, which occur in April, May, October, and November, as well as a prediction for each lunation.
- Every planet, as well as its activities, are noted as well.Days to avoid are listed so that you may pick the days that are most advantageous for you to carry out your initiations.
- The planets Venus, Mercury, and Mars will all be in retrograde in 2022.On the same day that each planet begins its backward motion, you will be able to observe the date on which each planet will begin its forward journey.
- Instead of having to sift through the calendar to discover those dates, you'll have them at your fingertips in an instant.Readers are aware that there are certain activities that should be avoided during certain periods, and Susan will remind you on the calendar and on AstrologyZone.com that you should avoid these activities.
- Instead of having to jot down all of the important dates in Susan's monthly forecasts, you can use the calendar to locate the same dates (and more) that are discussed in her forecasts.Susan's monthly predictions at Astrogyzone.com will clarify and describe the most significant planetary aspects indicated on your calendar for your individual sign (and rising sign), and she will do the same for your rising sign.
- You may use your astrological calendar to go beyond the current month and get a comprehensive glimpse of the complete year.Susan's calendar is a must-have if you want to pick the best date for your wedding, charity benefit, job interviews, or significant presentations. She has everything you need.
- This will also help you to select the most appropriate date for closing on your new home, requesting a raise, or planning a family trip.Choose the most appropriate day for a first date, or, if you are married, the most appropriate day for a romantic celebration.Spend less time on days that are unproductive and more time on the days that are most conducive to your activities.
- Izak Zenou, a French fashion illustrator, conceived and produced the sleek and stunning artwork that appears on the calendars.The subject for this year is "Chic Busy People," which displays women of many nationalities going about their everyday lives in a fashionable manner (just like you).
- It is Izak's artwork that has been produced on the calendar's strong archival paper with brilliant, rich inks.Designed by Susan Miller and self-published from conception to completion, this stunning collector's item is the result of a collaborative effort between Izak and Susan to deliver you the beauty you will see when you open the calendar.
- These wonderful images were created to be saved!!You may mat or frame the artwork depending on your preference. The calendar is 13.75" x 12" when closed and 13.75" x 24" when open.
- Susan's calendar is only available for purchase on her website, and there are only a limited number of copies available.
- We send to every location in the world that is serviced by FedEx, DHL, or UPS, ensuring that you receive your calendar as promptly as possible.All calendars are shipped in a protective envelope to ensure their safety.
- The Year Ahead 2022 is a terrific present for birthdays and holidays, and each book is only $26.99 (plus shipping).
This calendar serves as a link to the stars, providing you with a comprehensive overview of all the significant astrological aspects that will occur this year.
This astrological calendar is the most thorough summary you'll buy online, highlighting every time each star changes signs, as well as every planet moving into and out of retrograde.It is important to note that all of the factors listed above are computed in Standard Pacific Time and will have an impact on every zodiac sign to some degree.