A Guide to Joanne Sacred Scribes
Joanne Walmsley is a tarot card reader and deals with spiritual, body, and mind studies. Focused entirely on writing books and publishing them, Joanne resides on a farm in Victoria, Australia. She is the author of the blog 'Sacred Scribes' and has published various articles and poems. Here is a guide to Joanne's Sacred Scribes:
Runes: Runes are a set of ancient symbols used to write various Germanic languages. Runes were also believed to be connected with ancient magic. Runes can be used to predict the future and serve as a guide to the questions of people. Along with their intuition, various psychics seek the help of these ancient symbols to get answers.
The tarot card deck is connected with our inner dreams. According to Joanne, the tarot is a highly efficient tool for self-development and spirituality. After developing psychic abilities, the tarot cards can help one provide clear images of the inner self, character traits, and choices that are available to a person. Here are the tarot cards that can help you to find the inner meaning:
- The Fool
- The Magician
- The High Priestess
- The Empress
- The Emperor
- The Hierophant
- The Lovers
- The Chariot
- The Strength
- The Hermit
- The Wheel of Fortune
- The Justice
- The Hanged Man
- The Tower
- The Star
- The Moon
- The Sun
- The World
All the above tarot cards carry significant interpretations and help to find a true meaning to our dreams.
Numerology believes in the divine relationship between one or more numbers or a sequence of numbers with particular coincidence. Numerology is a sub-category of astrology and is often associated with paranormal entities and divinatory arts.
There are five core numbers: life path number, birthday number, expression number, personality number, and heart's desire number. Numerology can also help to tell the compatibility of your relationships:
- Number 1: people having relationship number 1 tend to have a lot of expectations from their partners. They tend to be involved with a lot of relationships before settling down.
- Number 2: commitment and faithfulness is of utter importance to people having relationship number 2. These people are social and are admired for their sense of humor.
- Number 3: people with this number enjoy partners with a good sense of humor. They are quick-witted, funny and charming.
- Number 4: the people with their relationship number as 4 take their relationship quite seriously. To them, long-term commitment is of the utmost priority.
- Number 5: they have a beautiful nature, and they have flirty, clever, witty, exciting, and dashing. With a loving and caring nature, these people require a lot of personal freedom.
- Number 6: Although the number 6 as their relationship number are quite attractive, they find it challenging to find people to settle down with. They are friendly but will always stand up and support their friends and family in need.
- Number 7: since these people are hopeless romantics, they fall in love very quickly. They like to demonstrate their affection to their partners frequently. They try to seek out the inner light of their partners.
- Number 8: people with the number 8 as their relationship number are afraid of being hurt and rejected. Since they can tend to be workaholics, their partners need to support their passion.
- Number 9: they have a high sense of self-awareness and are very affectionate towards their partners. Relationships is of utmost priority to people with relationship number 9.
There are specific sequential numbers like 333, 555, or simple numbers like 283, 121, etc., that carry a particular meaning. Have you ever come across such a sequence more than once? Then this might be more than a coincidence! For example, do you suddenly wake up at 2:22 AM in the middle of the night? These numbers are not a coincidence and are referred to as angel numbers.
Angel numbers are connected with the principles of numerology. This signifies that each of the numbers is related to vibrational energy and has a meaning beyond its numeric value. Here the most common sequences of angel numbers:
- 111: It symbolizes manifestation. This number signifies that it is time for you to move forward with your decisions, take healthy risks and take necessary actions to achieve your goal.
- 222: if you ever come across this number sequence, then know that the angels remind you to enjoy and trust the present moment you are in. If you are confused about the path towards which your life is headed or doubts about your current decisions, then this number sequence can serve as a positive confirmation from the angels. So trust the process and keep doing what you do best!
- 333: there are specific points in your life where you feel that you lack balance. If you happen to come across this sequence, it is a prompt from the angels to incorporate more balance into your life. You can always do so by self-correcting yourself, meditating, and starting to work towards the goals that you need to achieve in your life.
- 444: seeing this sequence is good when you are going through a rough relationship, having job-related issues, or generally in a difficult situation. The number 4 signifies that the angels are protecting you by staying nearby. This is a good omen, and this means that you will overcome all the difficulties.
- 555: seeing the sequence 555 too often means that the present things are going to change. Although change is often seen as a negative thing, you should not be bothered by this as this means that difference is significant. Whatever be the situation, this is a message from the angel to prepare you for the change that will come and adjust according to it.
- 666: if you need a reality check, seeing this number can be explicitly regarded for that purpose. Frequently seeing this sequence means that your guardian angels want you to take responsibility in your life. If you cannot find any path, you should ask yourself, "What should I do differently?"
- 777: This sequence is denoted explicitly as the number of spirituality. If you happen to come across this sequence, then you should embrace the present. To do this, try to give up control of your life that involves the things that will happen in the future. By having trust and faith in your capabilities, everything will work well for you.
- 888: the sequence 888 denotes the infinite loop of the universe's energy. This is a symbol of appreciation and signifies that you are going forward with the essential and necessary things. If you see this sequence, then it can also serve as a reminder to be grateful for the goals that you have achieved in your life.
- 999: this sequence denotes that life is a cycle, and after a specific time, a particular phase in your life will get completed. For example, you might see the sequence 999 in the number plate of a car. This can mean that the college phase is getting over, and it is time to move forward with your goals.
Here is a complete guide to Joanne Walmsley's Sacred Scribes. Apart from writing blogs in spiritual studies, numerology, tarot reading, Joanne also writes poems and has a beautiful step-by-step guide to creating gorgeous DIY flower pots and color healing.