All the Capricorns out there! As you might know, your star sign represents ambition, determination, and hard work. It's no wonder so many celebrities were born under the sign of the goat.
From scientists to singers, humanitarians to entrepreneurs, the amazing group of Capricorns have one thing in common: the insatiable will to succeed. So, the next time someone calls you stubborn, just point to these wildly successful celebs and say, "You mean determined!" After all, determination is what the Capricorn personalityis all about!
If you're looking for a little astrological inspiration, check out this list of 10 famous Capricorns who prove that hard work and perseverance dopay off:
As a Capricorn, some of your fellow sea goats are major entertainers and actors. You can take inspiration from many of them and their outlook on life. While some of them have made a great impact through their movies, others have influenced audiences through motivational speeches and quick wit.
Let's take a look at them:
- Elvis Presley was born on January 8th, which made him a Capricorn. The King of Rock and Roll was known for hits like “Hound Dog” and “Jailhouse Rock.” Since Capricorns remain rather private about their lives, Elvis too wasn't an exception. Though his life was tragically cut short, his legend lives on. His ambitious nature, bright energy, and hard work helped him secure a legendary career. These are personality traits often seen in Capricorns.
- Jim Carrey, a comedic actor known for roles in movies like “Ace Ventura: Pet Detective” and “The Mask,” was born on January 17th. He is one of the top Canadian actors of the 21st century. His zany and energetic style of physical comedy has made millions laugh. You can see his Capricorn star sign shine through at times when he tells an amazing comedic story.
- Dave Chappelle is a stand-up comedian and actor who is praised for his edgy and provocative comedy routines and sketches, especially his Comedy Central show Chappelle's Show. With that being said, Capricorn comedians are adept at crafting intelligent jokes and comedic routines that provide social commentary on popular culture, current events, and human behavior in a way that makes us think as well as laugh.
- Denzel Washington, one of the most respected dramatic actors of his generation, is a Capricorn too. Known for intense, moving performances in films such as “Glory,” “Malcolm X,” and “Training Day,” Denzel has won two Academy Awards over his illustrious career.
- Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, was born on January 9th, 1982. As the wife of Prince William, Kate is a member of the British royal family. The poised and stylish Kate has become an international iconand role model. She’s admired for her charity work and the grace with which she handles her very public position.
- Another noteworthy Capricorn athlete is Michael Jordan, born on February 17. The basketball legend and entrepreneur is widely considered one of the greatest athletes of all time, thanks to his impressive skills and winning mindset. This is why Capricorns are also known for their physical prowess and discipline, making them ideal athletes.
- Another example is media mogul and philanthropist Oprah Winfrey, born on January 29, making her a Capricorn. She is known for her successful talk show, as well as her empire of media and business ventures.
- The late David Bowie, born on January 8th, was a pioneering English singer, actor, and also a Capricorn. Known for his distinctive voice and alter egos like Ziggy Stardust, Bowie was aleader of the glam rock movementand considered one of the most influential musicians of his era. His death in 2016 was mourned by fans worldwide.
- John Belushi, an original cast member of Saturday Night Live known for comedic roles in movies like Animal House and The Blues Brothers. Like most Capricorns, John possesses the ability to tell a personal anecdote or a good story and still make people laugh.
- One of the most famous Capricorn athletes is Muhammad Ali, born on January 17. The boxer and activist was known for his quick wit and unwavering confidence in and out of the ring. His sense of direction might have come from his Capricorn energy.
You now know some of the most well-known celebrities born under the Capricorn zodiac sign. Whether they were born on December 22nd or January 19th, these influential people have shown the hardworking, responsible, and ambitious nature typical of Capricorns. From singers to actors to politicians, Capricorns are overachievers in a variety of fields.
Even though Capricorns are often portrayed as serious or rigid, these 10 examples prove they know how to achieve great success and have a good time doing it.
After all, where would we be without them? Ambitious, driven, and destined for success - that's our Capricorns.