Seeing 666 Angel Number
At first you didn’t realize that you saw 666 angel number. You simply just wake up one day to go to work and the first thing is on the doorstep is a paper written 666! What do you do? Do you quit your job and run away? Do you run to your pastor or sheikh while trembling?
Personally, I would get sick and be bed ridden. Shakespeare was right when he once said that nothing is bad or good, only thinking makes it so. In today’s world, a number is not just a number. A number has got a meaning!
666 Angel Number According To Numerology
At some point, everyone could qualify to be a numerologist. Everyone has got their own opinion or fact that they believe in. For instance, the 666 angel number is one big mystery. To some, it is good news, to others it could be the end of the world. Alright first things first; do you remember back in school when you were learning about carbon? Carbon consists of 6 neutrons, 6 electrons and 6protons. Carbon is one among the elements that make up our DNA.
According to numerology, the angel number 666 is associated with peace and grace. 6 is the number of love and often associated with the third eye chakra which most of you might recognize as the sixth sense. Some psychics believe that 666 is the number of Jesus and the beast because they match and are made up of similar energy. People with the several 6’s are believed to be kind and sometimes could end up taking part in visionary. They are dedicated to helping other [people.
666 Spiritual Meaning
I know right now you must be thinking of how number relates to you in your life. The number of spoons you have on your shelf or whatever. We all come from different background. Islam as well as Christianity, and Hinduism, etc. it’s alright to wonder how a number could merely mean something to humanity.
For a long time, the number 666 has been referred to as the number of the beast and many people convey it as a sign of evil and bad luck.
Take a look:
• 666 are seen as a symbol of failure through King Solomon whom many think was greedy and too ambitious.
• Has someone ever told that the number seven is the meaning of perfection’? Well, many say that 6 being less than seven is a sign of grief. For example, God created man and woman on the 6th day, and Jesus died on the 6th day, the number is bombarded by proof that it has grief with it.
• In Khalabah, 6 is a total sum of an ancient magic square which implies positivity and stands for the sun and heart of chakra.
• Other researchers have stated that the real number of the beast is 616 and that 666 is only a theory of the Greek people. Hence no one can say that it’s false or true. The thinking of our minds all depends on how independent our mind is.
666 Angel Number According to Doreen Virtue
From Doreen Virtue, it is said that most times when we see these numbers recurring in our lives, it does not mean that you are in danger or about to die. It means that an angel is trying to communicate something to you and the angel might use all manner of techniques just to get our attention.
Angels can’t possibly send us and email or text message. So it’s good to pay attention and any patterns that relate to something that we are going through or something that we have been praying about no matter how long it’s been.
Here is a bit of Doreen’s combination of numbers:
• 6’s and 1’s – It means that something is bothering you and you need to start asking for help.
• 6’s and 2’s – It means that they something new or a deal that’s coming your way.
• 6’s and 3’s – Your spiritual masters are very much aware of what you are going through and are doing the best they can to pass you some help because they know you deserve to be happy.
• 6’s and 4’s – Your angels are trying to tell you to stop dwelling on the worldly things hence they are telling you to tell them your worries and let them take care of you.
• 6’s and 5’s – The material part of your life is about to change.
666 Meaning In The Bible
666 angel number in the bible shows the end of time when the earth will be faced with tribulation. This is a time when war comes, violence takes the better part of humanity, and it seems like it’s all lost. Do you ever sit down and watch BBC and feel like the world is ending? Some countries are burning to the ground because of politics, religion or money. And then a powerful person who is evil and opposes the whole world trying to make people start thinking that maybe 666 is a symbol of suffering and grief.
The bible also keenly states that the war is meant to make people fight and kill each other. Am sure you have some political leaders popping in your mind, maybe it’s all in your head or maybe it’s all true, and you are too scared to think about it.
The Bible further illustrates the harsh times when one will be required to sell or buy using the 666 number. That takes us to the researchers who say that 666 is encoded to every single barcode of items that we use in our day to day life. In addition, those who will accept the number will be against God and those that reject it will die.
666 Meaning In Islam
Muslims view 666 angel number as a holy number! This might shock those who are Christians. But before you start judging them, remember that there is freedom of worship. The 666 angel number to them is the representative of their Quran and Muhammad and oh those who don’t believe in it will be killed!
They back their information up by saying that the book of revelation was directed by the devil who does not want Christians to see the light! They carry it with a lot of pride and even on their forehead and say that those who don’t accept it are the non-believers.
They say that the number 666 is a good sign and not a sign of scaring humanity.
You can check out the following websites for more understanding;
The number 666 has been described as a misery. We are entitled to believe whatever we want to. Don’t let it scare you or excite you. No one knows the ultimate true. Someone will tell you how satanic this number is and show you enough evidence and another one will show you how good it easy and also give you enough reasons to believe. What if you believe or you don’t? What if it’s just a number? It’s all up to you!