Seeing 1234 Angel Number
Are you seeing 1234 angel number almost everyday? Have you ever gone off to bed, fallen asleep and then woken up in the dark to find the digital clock by your bed displaying the time as 12:34? If the answer is yes then the chances are you have been slightly freaked out by it! Something about seeing that sequence of running numbers unsettles us.
For me personally, the freakiness of 1234 comes from the rhyme featured in Nightmare on Elm Street. You know the one, “1, 2, Freddie’s coming for you. 3, 4, better lock your door!” Silly, right? But numbers do have a meaning for most and for many reasons.
1234 In Numerology
Most people have beliefs about certain numbers such as the number 13 is unlucky and the number 666 represents the devil. Whether we recognize this or not this is us practicing numerology!
The 1234 angel number in numerology represents coming full circle. This is because when you add them together to a single digit you start with 1 and end with 1 as shown below:
1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = 10 and then 1 + 0 = 1
As separate entities 1,2,3 and 4 represent the following:
– The number 1 is related to leadership and breaking new ground. It also indicates the ability to make a difference in the world as a creator and leader.
– The number 2 represents our relationships in regards to working as a team, romance, and cooperation.
– The number 3 is related to creative expression especially visually and auditory. It is also a social number.
– The number 4 represents a sharp focus and being adequately equipped to address the work ahead of us.
1234 As An Angel Number
Angel numbers come with a whole new set of meanings for numbers and numbers sequences. They are thought of as a message from your guardian angel or angels who are trying to help you. The train of thought in this is that if you are seeing the same number repeatedly, in this case, 1234 angel number, then the angels are trying to tell you something. After all, they cannot call your mobile, right?
Perhaps a little confusingly there are two meanings for the 1234 angel number and these are:
– You need to spiritually declutter your life! Many of us hold onto things from our past that we would be much better letting go of. Usually, this baggage from the past prevents us from moving on with our lives properly and we can feel stuck with no clear path to follow. This angel number is a message to let it go, after all, we can never achieve anything new if our hands are still full of the junk from the past.
– You are on the right path to finding the purpose in your life! When taking a new path in life it is important to take one step at a time just as you would if you were climbing a ladder. The number 1234 is significant regarding this as it indicates a sequence in which we are moving upwards and onwards.
1234 Angel Number Combinations
According to Doreen Virtue angels often give us a series of numbers that we need to blend together to understand the meaning of them. In the case of 1234 this means combining the meaning of the 1 and 2 blend with the 3 and 4 blend as follows:
– 1 and 2: A sign that the path we are on is the right one. There are indications that our desires are being met and that we should keep believing.
– 3 and 4: Help is with you. A sign that you need to reach out to your ascended masters and angels as they are ready and waiting to help you.
Doreen also states that if you feel guided to you should add up the numbers until you have a single number and then follow the guide for that number alone. As the numerology belief of 1234 being a full circle number showed us this would be 1. This is always listed in angel numbers as a triple number so the guide we need is 111.
– 111 – Keep an eye on your thoughts and be careful to only think about what you want, not what you don’t. This sequence is a sign that there is an opportunity opening up. It is like the university knows exactly what you want and is going to help you obtain it.
1234 Angel Number And The Bible
Both the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 and 1234 itself have meaning in the bible. 1234 as a number relates to a biblical passage, Luke 12:34 where God asks us to invest in his kingdom and find our happiness. A similar theme to the angel number meanings that call for acting on opportunities and being on the right paths that will guide us to happiness.
As singular entities the numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4 are all featured in the old and new testament and are thought to have hidden concepts that commonly escape our notice:
– 1 – A representation of absolute singleness and unity.
– 2 – Signifies the truth of God’s word as denoted by a sword with 2 edges and 2 witnesses in passages that concentrate on God’s truth.
– 3 – The number 3 represents a trinity which is a common theme running through the bible. For example, there are 3 wise men, 3 cries of ‘holy’ to God and most well known, the holy trinity – The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
– 4 – Representative of universal truth such as north, south, east and west and the four winds which are often referred to in the bible meaning the whole of the earth and heaven.
Significantly, it seems that whilst we see the appearance of 1234 on our clocks, for example, as being unsettling that actually, it is a very positive number with nothing to fear. In fact, it is a number that I would like to start seeing myself.
Also strangely, it is no longer reminding me of Freddy and his song, but the song of some others. The military to be specific who use the lyrics 1,2,3,4 in their cadence ‘Sound off’. Unsure what a cadence is? It’s a song used to keep the chins up of military personnel whilst on long, long marches or runs. Yet another positive relationship with the number 1234.